no attack animation for knights?
Mini Dungeon Tileset - 3x Plus Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Mini Dungeon Tileset - 3x Plus pack
- Available as 16x16 pixels tilemap.
- Contains tilemap for a top-down 2D pixel-art game.
- 3 environments:
- stone dungeon (castle / cold interior)
- wooden rooms (castle / warm interior)
- green garden, maze (exterior),
- 363 tiles and props to create all kinds of variations and shapes.
- Suitable for top-down RPG games.
- Animated knight character so that you can quickly start walking and running around your level (contains walking, running and idling animations).
- The knight comes in sword and swordless versions
- The knight has a cape. All knights should have a cape. It's exported as red or orange cape for quick start but it's very easy to modify the included PSD files and export any color you want.
- Contains also master PSD files.
More tilesets will come with new themes to expand our new Top-Down series asset packs.
Check out also our other asset packs:
- You can use the assets in commercial and non commercial projects.
- You can edit the assets and use them in commercial and non commercial projects
- You can't repackage, resell or redistribute the assets (no matter how much are they modified).
If you use this tileset or any part of it in your work, you must give appropriate credit (provide this link - https://atomicrealm.itch.io/). You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests Atomic Realm endorses you or your use.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No, not at the moment.
This asset pack focuses mostly on the tilemap. The knight is included so that it's possible to test the player's movement so we kept it simple :)
We may update this asset pack in future with new items and character animations.
Hey, nice pack!
Would it be possible to have a few demo tiles? i'm looking for a dungeon'esque tileset for my game, i'm considering this one, but i'm not 100% sure it's a fit.